AGIS Forums

Go Back   AGIS Forums > AGIS > Product recommendations

Old 03-05-2008, 01:31 PM

Default Vision improves within minutes

Guys, im just a newbie here and I want to take this opportunity (also my first post) to share to you about the Lasik (its somewhat informative indeed). Im sure few of you already know about it but I believed some of you here have no idea what Lasik all about. Anyway Lasik improves vision safely and precisely by reshaping the cornea to correct nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia) and astigmatism. Many people love the idea of getting rid of their glasses and contacts, but they cringe at the thought of having a procedure performed on their eyes. Lasik can help people overcome their fears by providing accurate and helpful information about eye deficiency and other eye problems. With time tested technology and fine-tuned surgical skill, this procedure is one of the safest, most effective eye treatments available. Vision improves within minutes, and most patients eventually enjoy 20/20 vision or better after treatment. I also found this link a free VIP Lasik-1 Evaluation (250 value) just wondering this would help other people who wants to be free from any eye deficiency. I hope that this helps you folks even a little. Thanks and more power to you all.
Old 06-02-2011, 10:27 AM

Interesting that it provides accurate and helpful information about eye deficiency.